Elinchrom products will be repaired free of charge if, during a period of 24 months following the date of purchase from the vending agent its working order is impaired through any manufacturing or material defect. The faulty product should immediately be sent to the Elinchrom vendor or his service partner.
Please read the following warranty conditions, limitations, and exclusions:
- For all warranty claims the proof of purchase/invoice is required.
- A free-of-charge warranty is available when faulty goods are returned to the original vendor.
Note: The warranty does not cover transportation or shipping costs including any customs duties.
- Elinchrom “out of area” warranty: It is at the discretion of the local distributor to negotiate the cost of any warranty purchased, for equipment imported from outside of his geographical area. Please find a list of the national EL Agent/Distributor and Dealers at www.elinchrom.com
- A “Limited Warranty” will affect Elinchrom products, which are purchased from international Web Stores, or Dealers and their Web Stores, which are not listed by the national Elinchrom Agent. The “Limited Warranty” covers free-of-charge spare parts, but the labor for the repair is chargeable.
General Warranty Information
Flash electronics and mechanics
- 24 months warranty for electronic and mechanic parts, except capacitors, flashtubes, and other consumables.
- Lead-Gel batteries are guaranteed for up to 500 recharge cycles within 12 months, with up to 30% capacity loss. For optimum battery life please refer to the battery guide.
- Li-Ion batteries are guaranteed for up to 500 recharge cycles within 12 months, with up to to 20% loss. For optimum battery life please refer to the battery guide.
Consumables such as sync cords, fuses, and batteries for remote devices are excluded.
Consumables are excluded from the warranty.
- Consumables are excluded from the warranty.
- Modelling/Pilot lamps are generally excluded from the warranty.
- Please see the lamp manufacturer’s terms.
- Damaged packaging or contents should be examined whilst the carrier is present and signed for as received damaged.
- Damage caused by transportation and shipping must be claimed from the carrier.
This warranty does not cover equipment, which has been:
- Dismantled, modified, or repaired by an unauthorized Service Agent.
- Used under extreme cold, hot, dusty, or wet/humid conditions.
- Damaged by the incorrect use of third-party accessories or parts.
No responsibility can be accepted for any damage resulting from incorrect operation of the equipment, nor for any wasted materials, or other consequential loss.