ELINCHROM > BRX 500 > BRX > Entry Pro > BRX 500
Note: Images may present flash equipment with reflectors or accessories which are not part of the product sales configuration.
The new BRX compact flash units are a further evolution of the features and quality that are Elinchrom.
The concept is simple. Control, Power, Speed and Versatility. With many programmable features and the EL-Skyport remote system, the BRX enables photographers the greatest freedom to express their individuality.
The BRX series deliver the quality of performance needed for a modern workflow. Available in either 250 Ws or 500 Ws, they are perfect for portraiture, landscape, product and architectural photography.
They are the successors of the EL-500’s in this digital era.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App for iPhone™, iPad™ and iPod Touch™ via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software* such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Firmware update option.
- Improved electronics for even better performance than before!
*The optional USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software 3.0 are required.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of BRX with speedlights.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportional, maximum, minimum and independent adjustment of the modelling lamp.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Power Auto-dump.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Action flashtube for sharper images.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- High impact resistant body shell.
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers.
- Rubberised handgrip with built-in fuse storage.
Radio remote control of Power settings, Flash Trigger and more. Requires the EL-Skyport Transmitter or WiFi module.
Can be used with 110V or 230V. The correct configuration of modelling lamps and fuse must be applied.
User replaceable plug-in flashtube.